Who can do a custom boat cover for me!!!!???

So I've contacted Bass Cat and Aurora Canvas and they can build the custom cover but they are 4-5 months out. I spoke to someone local that can build one custom but he is booked through June and is close to double the price from Bass Cat. I need to get one made asap and if I can do it locally then that would be great! anyone out here get a cover here in central Florida?

2. Member
    With as many golf cart enclosure companies around The Villages, have you tried any of them?

...just a passing thought
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    "If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
    -David Daye

3. Banned
    Considered a shipping cover from your boat dealer till your custom is made?

4. Member
    My guy passed away just ensure you get Sunbrella material.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1781ccT View Post
    With as many golf cart enclosure companies around The Villages, have you tried any of them?

...just a passing thought
    that’s just an extra 300 bucks to spend and won’t fit my boat with all the electronics.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atta View Post
    that’s just an extra 300 bucks to spend and won’t fit my boat with all the electronics.
    Sorry, I guess I assumed they could do custom work and not just "cookie cutter" dimensions.
    -David Daye

7. Member
    Central florida custom canvas is who I've used. He's done 3 covers for me and a bimini top. 10 year warranty on the sunbrella material and lifetime warranty on the thread
    2016 Skeeter ZX225. 2016 Yamaha 225SHO
    99 Hells Bay Whipray. 99 Mercury 40

8. Member
    Sorry, I guess I assumed they could do custom work and not just "cookie cutter" dimensions.
    shipping covers are not custom with my graphs and extras. They are fit for boats that are more mass produced.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer. View Post
    Central florida custom canvas is who I've used. He's done 3 covers for me and a bimini top. 10 year warranty on the sunbrella material and lifetime warranty on the thread

that’s who I spoke with here locally. He is about 600 bucks more expensive then from Bass Cat. He is my option if I can find something else.

10. Member
    that’s who I spoke with here locally. He is about 600 bucks more expensive then from Bass Cat. He is my option if I can find something else.
    It is more but it's worth it IMO. All mine were down to the water line so you basically see no boat when it's on.
    2016 Skeeter ZX225. 2016 Yamaha 225SHO
    99 Hells Bay Whipray. 99 Mercury 40

11. Member
    May check with Walley at L and S Auto Trim in Gainesville. (352)372-8661

12. Member
    shipping covers are not custom with my graphs and extras. They are fit for boats that are more mass produced.
    I’m not sure you intended that for me. I never said anything about shipping covers.

All I said was I assumed there might be somebody that does custom golf car enclosures (because not all golf cars are EZGO, club car, or Yamaha) that could make a custom boat cover. Again, sorry I offered any suggestion
    -David Daye

13. Member
    I’m not sure you intended that for me. I never said anything about shipping covers.

All I said was I assumed there might be somebody that does custom golf car enclosures (because not all golf cars are EZGO, club car, or Yamaha) that could make a custom boat cover. Again, sorry I offered any suggestion
    No not for you at all and not directed in a negative way. I’ve actually called a few different shops to check prices.

all advice is welcome guys. I’m certainly not diggin at anyone who offers advice!