A very small problem solved by doing this

Put some time on my CX 20 yesterday and played with the trim a lot both on top end and hole shot. I have started leaving my trim on number 8 while coming out of the hole, it completely does away with that little leaning to the port sir, absolutely none and no disadvantages at all on the hole shot. I lost a little yesterday on top end but we had about as flat a water as you will see on Ky Lake at anytime. I am running the 24 Fury that came with it but next time i am going to try my other Fury that Mark Croxton has done quite a bit of work on, it has been dialed in perfect to my former boats i have run, i truly believe it will do a great job on this one also. If i can get 58 to 6000 i will be going real good.

I AM THROUGHLY IMPRESSED with this boat now that i have kind of got use to the hull and how it drives, very impressive to me anyway, i been doing this for over 50 years, absolutely impressive!!

2. Member
    Thanks for info. I found in limited testing that my 21 likes to be at 7 to 8 on jack plate gauge at WOT with Fury 3 blade 24p as well. I had heard these boats like the Merc pro xs lower, but I'm not so sure based on my observations and others' reports.

3. Member
    I drove my new cx20 up to 75 mph a couple times today. I was alone. Boat is very easy to drive.

4. Member
    v-8 merc needs to get up to 6200 maxed out I have read many places
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools