Transducer/Sonar set up advice needed.

I just bought a Garmin 93sv with the gt56 transducer that I was planning on using on my console. I currently have a Humminbird 958c HD which is just 2d, you can see transducer in the pics. After watching a bunch of videos about transducer mounting I'm realizing that I have a problem. I can't mount where the current transducer is because the gt56 is much longer and will hit the motor I believe. Can't mount where the strakes are because of the turbulence they create. The best place to mount seems like right where the bunks are, but my bunks stick out probably 4" off the back of the boat so to mount the transducer at or slightly below the hull it would be hitting the bunk.
    Anyone run into this or have any advice?

My current thoughts are:
    1. Just return the Garmin and stick with what I have until I get a new boat. I was really looking forward to having side imaging but I've gotten by without it for years.

2. Look into getting a separate 2d transducer for the Garmin, mount that hopefully where the old Humminbird one is and then mount the gt56 or similar transducer above the bunk and use a Y-cable. I won't be able to see anything on plane since the transducer will be out of the water, but at least I would have 2d for depth on plane. I did actually watch a video where the guy recommended mounting your transducer up high to protect it and then he had a through hull transducer for 2d, so this would be similar.

2b. Mount Garmin transducer as mentioned above, but keep the Humminbird for 2d and run two units on console. It's an option, but I'm not really interested in having to mount another unit.

2c.Return the Garmin, and buy a Helix, which may allow me to use the existing 2d transducer with a y cable and mount mega imaging transducer above bunk as mentioned above for low speed side imaging.

3. Possibly move the boat back farther on the trailer so the end of the bunk lines up with the transom, therefore I could mount the transducer there. Don't really think this is a good idea as I would like to assume the front roller is located where it is for a reason for proper weight distribution.

I may be way over analyzing this, but I appreciate any advice as I don't have much experience rigging this stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images