Water pressure gauge and Speedo issue

Help... new to me 21 HP has a couple hiccups.. the Speedo and water pressure gauge not working. I think it’s this sender (mechanical to electrical). The Speedo has a pressure rating of 200 psi and the water pressure at 30 psi. What are these called and where can I buy them.. no numbers, just psi stamped into them.

Tested the two gauges by adding direct ground, which pegged both (independently), so I think that means the gauge is good and sender is bad?

Unable to upload photo.
    ’13 21 HP, 250 ProXS, 10” Atlas, twin Power Poles, 25p Croxtonized Tempest, 2 1/2 PTP, 1/2 tank fuel, driver, all gear, empty wells, 74.7 in 102 deg heat.

2. Member
    Post on mercury 3.0L forum & Don Weed or one of the other experts will provide you troubleshooting tips. I’ve received some great Optimax advice there.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

3. Scraps
    I think a lot of the senders are straight 40psi rated. I'd check the water tube going from water pressure gauge to engine. On mine there is a tee back at the engine that can be easily taken apart. Really should blow through the console end. I have a for year old boat and I've gone through two senders. last boat 18yrs like two senders and I didn't drain the tube every year at winterization.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    I think a lot of the senders are straight 40psi rated. I'd check the water tube going from water pressure gauge to engine. On mine there is a tee back at the engine that can be easily taken apart. Really should blow through the console end. I have a for year old boat and I've gone through two senders. last boat 18yrs like two senders and I didn't drain the tube every year at winterization.

I disconnected the entire tube system and blew air thru it, just to make sure it’s not clogged or broken. I actually blew 15 psi of air directly into sender.. nothing... when doing same with ohm tester, it was all over the place. I just would like to know who builds the gauges / sender, if I knew, prolly could locate one.
    ’13 21 HP, 250 ProXS, 10” Atlas, twin Power Poles, 25p Croxtonized Tempest, 2 1/2 PTP, 1/2 tank fuel, driver, all gear, empty wells, 74.7 in 102 deg heat.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning 6 View Post
    Post on mercury 3.0L forum & Don Weed or one of the other experts will provide you troubleshooting tips. I’ve received some great Optimax advice there.
    Sent Don a PM