2020 / 2021 Z21 Wheel size and width?

Looking for the stock wheel size (width and diameter) for a Z21? Website states “14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires” with an optional “18" (45.72 cm) custom silver machined aluminum wheel upgrade & Hercules RAPTIS R-T5 spare tire (must order fiberglass fenders)”. Bought my 2020 Z21 slightly used late last year and I believe the previous owner put aftermarket wheels and tires (225 / 65 R16) on trailer. My trailer has fiberglass fenders. The clearance between the tires and spring hanger clips are too close for my piece of mind. I just completed the Dexter suspension upgrade but still have a clearance issue. My only options are wheel spacers or change out my rims / tires. Anyone installed wheel spacers? If so part number / link would be helpful.

if you did the spacers you will prolly need longer studs. Of course many will be on here and say how bad spacers are, so be prepared for that.

U could get a tire not as wide, 215 was the stock width.

The 2021 Trailers have lower axles meaning the trailer is taller.... More space between the top of the tire and the Fender. Of course they still have the fenders a little tight on width to fit 18x9 tires.
    Last edited by BMCD; 04-14-2021 at 12:42 PM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team