Thread: Light panel?

Light panel?

I went to turn my bilge pump on and it didnt come on. So I tried the horn, livewell, and the lights. The whole panel was out. I checked under the console and all the fuses were good. The tilt and trim and light switch up front on the bow will not work either. Any idea what and where to look at to figure this out. I have a 2020 Nitro Z20 Pro. Thanks for any help!

Need an electric meter set on DC. Black lead to negative side. Start checking connections at the fuse panel then move on to the positive line that feeds the switch panel. look for the first place your power drops.

3. Member
    Ironman I have a 2021 and mine has done the same thing for short periods of time. Found out it was a moisture issue the way that touch panel is designed. plastic sandwiched around foam with the switches supposed to be sealed inside with gel. the outside plastic does not cover the foam. I was in the rain 2 different trips and that is when it happened. All switches went out. Comes back 24 to 48 hours later. I tested in the garage with some water and same thing. I sealed the edge with silicone and is fine now but ther are lots of problems with this panel apparently. Read through other posts on this forum. Bad design to stat with. I am researching if I can install custom toggles