Thread: Boat Storage

Boat Storage

I am planning to bring my boat up from Texas in the next few weeks, I am located in Woodbury were would be a good place to store it indoors. I am currently up here living in apartment for work so I can not leave it here. It is a 21HP Triton.

2. Member
    Most places here only provide winter storage and in the metro area that can be anywhere from $350-$800 depending upon if it is heated and where it is at. If you are looking for in/out storage year round your best bet is to start searching Craigslist for garage rental. I did find a place in Elk River which is a long ways away from Woodbury that provided monthly storage and the smallest cold storage unit they had was $300 a month.
    2015 Ranger 1880 VS Angler
    2015 MERCURY 150HP
    (Model #:1150F23HD Serial #:2B135781)

3. Member
    My spot I store mine, the guy is moving so I'm losing that access. I'd hate to have to pay that much to store my boat over the winter this next off season, so if anyone has any room hit me up!

You might want to see if you can find anyone with a pole barn and some room and save some cash if possible.

4. Member
    Thanks, I have reached out to Pine Crest storage but have not heard anything yet.

Put it at a marina on the St Croix. Not sure if there are any that have the massive shed storage and the put it in water when you want to use it but I've seen that on other lakes.