Z7 with four batteries

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to switch to 36V setup for my trolling motor and was wondering if anyone could share pics of how they arranged the batteries to fit in a Nitro Z7.

I have dual Power Pole pumps or else it would have been pretty simple. Thinking of installing the remote oil fill and moving the oil tank from its position behind the center seat to the back under the fill hole. Has anyone done that before?

Thanks in advance.

My z8, just has more room but the shape and design should be the same, oil tank under remote fill area. One battery on each side and two on the shelf across the bilge, one pump on that shelf and one behind the port battery. Charger is on the port wall as well.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    Here are pics of my 2015 Z7 with a 36v TM and dual Power Pole pumps. I bought the boat used so it was already setup for me but it works well. Hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Thanks for the response and those pics are very helpful. Looks like moving the oil tank is the best way to do run 4 batteries. What is the bungee that holds that oil tank hooked in your boats?