Thread: MLF

MLF

Does anyone know what ramp at Harris they are using

2. Banned
    Last year they used the one that is about midlake across from the plant, not the one at the dam. I was on the water that day and watched them come in when the championship was completed. I think there are only 2 on the whole lake. I am sure someone will be along and corrrect me if this is not right.

Just remember this which is their own statement:Attendance at the event is limited to competing anglers, essential staff and media covering the event only. Fans are encouraged to follow the event online through the MLF NOW! livestream and ScoreTracker coverage at MajorLeagueFishing.com.

You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Meaning what? They're going to prevent other people from using that ramp?
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

They may, don’t know. But if the OP was wanting to go meet and greet with pros they be in for a surprise
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

6. Member
    Bunch of people at Falls yesterday talking to the pros taking pics etc. No gate or signs that said no spectators at the ramp.

7. Banned
    I would not think so either. I think back in 2019 the number on boats/competitors was double what it was this year the first 4 days. But you never know. Doubt seriously they would close off ramp to the public.

8. Member
    Went by ramp today when they loaded up. Probably only half dozen people that wasn't affiliated with MLF

9. Member
    Glad to see there are still some fish in Harris.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chub 1 View Post
    Went by ramp today when they loaded up. Probably only half dozen people that wasn't affiliated with MLF
    Because it's boring and stupid to watch other people fish. Won't be long before the sponsors figure that out too.

11. Banned
    Kinda like watching weigh-ins at any tournament right?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat's Dad View Post
    Because it's boring and stupid to watch other people fish. Won't be long before the sponsors figure that out too.
    You only feel that way because you already know everything you need to know. All of these young beginning anglers find it fascinating and educational to watch pros fish, catching or not. And of course these young guys will be the ones spending the bulk of the money in the next few years. I think the sponsors have already figured that out. Lol

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by munchie View Post
    You only feel that way because you already know everything you need to know. All of these young beginning anglers find it fascinating and educational to watch pros fish, catching or not. And of course these young guys will be the ones spending the bulk of the money in the next few years. I think the sponsors have already figured that out. Lol
    With the reliance upon electronics so dominating, watching pro fishermen is akin to watching pro gamers...
    Not for me, I just miss Bob Cobb, Dance, Houston, and Parker

14. Member
    This sport is like any other sport. If you don't like watching them fish. Turn the channel. Just that simple!!

15. Member
    Exactly!! If you don't like it, go watch Juwanna Mann in the WNBA.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    Meaning what? They're going to prevent other people from using that ramp?
    I think it just means they won't have any "official" support for spectators.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

I was at Farrington the other day when they took out. A few other folks there watching, no issues and no one saying no fans or anything. Was near Boyd Duckett's boat in the parking lot and he was talking with a couple folks. A few of the others were doing the same.