Michigan and the virus

Scheduled to fish May 24,25,26 on Saint Clair. Anybody venture a guess as to whether things may settle down by then? I guess y'all's governor should have followed the example of California, New York and others by imposing draconian illegal forced shutdowns back, oh wait, never mind.

2. Member
    None of us know what she is going to do week to week. You should be ok if things stay the way they are now. Hope you have a great trip.

3. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I didn't let the virus or the governor stop me last spring from coming up to LSC and I'm not letting either stop me this year...

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

4. Member
    Ya, Brad I was up there the first week of June last year. The fishing trip was fine and caught a lot of fish. The food situation was real aggravating. We never got any breakfast and long lines to get a carry out meal. I was hoping for better this year.

5. Member
    Just bring a bunch of peanut butter, jelly and bread.

6. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billdoe708 View Post
    ^^^ This ^^^

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

7. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Billdoe708 View Post
    No jelly. I fished as a Co Angler in an FLW Tour event a long time ago. Drew a young pro. About noon he asks if I want a sandwich. I told him thanks but I had my own food. He takes out a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter. Makes a big sandwich. I said No Jelly. He said it was to sticky and he was allergic to bees. I said Huh and kept fishing.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    No jelly. I fished as a Co Angler in an FLW Tour event a long time ago. Drew a young pro. About noon he asks if I want a sandwich. I told him thanks but I had my own food. He takes out a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter. Makes a big sandwich. I said No Jelly. He said it was to sticky and he was allergic to bees. I said Huh and kept fishing.
    Thanks for the chuckle.
    2008 Ranger Z520 DC 2016 Suzuki 250SS
    1997 Javelin 400TDC 1997 Johnson 200 Venom

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    lol
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns