DV 200FF Livewell kit upgrade

Curious if any of my fellow HS owners have upgraded to a Flow Rite livewell system in their boats...I'm not too knowledgeable on livewell setup and installation and was considering doing the flow rite premium kit so that I could have recirc in my front and rear livewells and have them functioning properly. Also, if I go that route i'm assuming i'd have to pull the floor? Any help and pointers would be greatly appreciated...I'd like to know if it's worth paying to have done or trying to tackle it myself?

2. Member
    Most boats have not came with a front live well in 30years,the ones that do are used for xtra storage.Ain't no way in the world I would pull the floor for a front live well.Just saying

3. Member
    I have the same boat the front is a cooler

4. Member
    Do ya'll think it would be simple enough to install a flow rite livewell system in the rear? I'm assuming I could get one with aerator and all the bells and whistles and not have to pull up the flooring?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrappieKiller33 View Post
    Do ya'll think it would be simple enough to install a flow rite livewell system in the rear? I'm assuming I could get one with aerator and all the bells and whistles and not have to pull up the flooring?
    That should not be any problem at all.Go to lfiwrites web page they have diagrams