Z19 prop questions

2019 Z-19 - I'm running a 23P Fury. I have a 24P Fury spare prop and just wondering if anyone is running the 24P on a Z19 and how you like it. I have no issues with my 23P, just curious if it's worth swapping them out. Thanks

I would be willing to swap mine for yours. Let me know if you are interested.. I would like to try it our first, and I'm sure you would as well.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    I would be willing to swap mine for yours. Let me know if you are interested.. I would like to try it our first, and I'm sure you would as well.
    I have a spare 24P I just haven't bothered to swap it out and see how it does. Thought I'd check here to see how people liked the 24P before I did that. So you are running a 24P?

Yes, running a 24p now, my last Z20 had a 23P. It is ok, but I would like more rpms, but maybe I should give it a few more hrs of runtime, only have about 6 hrs on motor...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

5. Member
    I run a 24p fury on my 2019 z19. Usually run pretty heavy, 3/4 tank at least 1 live well full twin 8' power poles, 450 lbs of people and full tournament load. My ptp is set at 3.5" and I can run 65 mph with a good hole shot. Light I can get up to 68. My problem is rpm's I can only get 5600-5700 so I've been thinking about dropping down to a 23p. What set up are u running and what speed and rpm are you seeing?