Superdash replacement... the purple wire.

I've got 99% of my dash conversion done. All that remains is the purple wire to the ignition. Label says purple to the purple wire on ignition, however there's more than one purple wire on the ignition... Anyone know which I need to splice too? Anyone with a picture or something would be a life saver.
    0G886873 Mercury Serial Number
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera III with 200 Merc

There could be a few, though they all should provide power when the ignitions turned on.

How hard was the dash replacement I got mine in last week and will start on the install this weekend. Any tips would be appreciated

Go slow. Buy heat shrink tubing. Have a good wire cutter/striper/crimper.
    0G886873 Mercury Serial Number
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera III with 200 Merc

This might be different on yours, but typically from what I have seen, the Purple wire is generally taped together with a Green and a Blue wire, for Trim. However, if it is not taped and separate, it would be a Hot (with the Master Power on). You could try calling BassCat and see if they have wiring diagram/Schematic for your boat. Unfortunately for my boat they no longer do.
    1988 Basscat Pantera 2 / 1988 Mariner 200 #0B348072 / 1986 Mercury Blackmax 200 #0B116913
    US Navy veteran

You'll need a voltage meter, when you turn the key on, the purple wire that is hot is the one that will be used to power the gauges.
    I BELIEVE!!!!