Skeeter ZX Bow Step???

I recently bought a 2016 Skeeter ZX200. One of the main reasons I bought is I’m only 5’5” could see over the console and a 12in unit. I love how high it sits up. But with that, that’s a big ole step for someone with non adult size legs up to the bow.

Anyone have a step they took out or never installed they’d like to sell. Or direct to a dealer that has could parts stock.

2. Member
    Call Plano Marine in Longview Texas. They can hook you up. I live in Maine and they got me parts with no problems.

3. Member
    check out the Trick step

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattsuey View Post
    check out the Trick step
    I believe he is talking about the step near the console going up to the deck not the trailer step.

5. Member
    Yes. Gibson you're correct. Im looking for a step to screw in to get up to the front deck. It looks like I'll jest end up making one.

6. Member
    I think the 2016 is different than 2017-current. The newer boats have an angled step. ‘16 and back is straight across. Take a look but my ‘16 FX was that way, the Skeeter step wouldn’t work. I took a piece of cardboard and traced my area for the step then took it to a local shop and had 1/4” aluminum cut out with a reinforced bar underneath. I predrilled the holes in the aluminum and boat, carpeted it and screwed it down. It looks factory.