I dinged my Prop!

2020 Merk 250 pro xs
    ME250LXS
    2B684815
    NITRO Z21
    23p Fury Prop

New bass boat owner and of course I dinged up the prop. I want/need to get a spare prop while I send my prop in for repair, but cant figure out what part number and what other stuff ill need. I looked FAQ under props and it looks like Ill need to get a hub kit also? I am just looking to get a stock aluminum prop to run this weekend and keep for a back up. I looked on Mercury prop selector, but it just shows the performance props. Does any body have a part number for a stock alum prop and hub kit?
    prop.jpg

2. Member
    Really doubt you are going to find an Aluminum prop for a 250hp outboard, just won't handle the forces. I'd find a good used one. Yes, you'll also need the hub kit, unless you use the one that is in your current prop, but probably good to have a spare one of those as well anyways.
    2020 Triton 206 Allure
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S Serial # 2B642047
    Bravo XS 22p @ 4.5" PTP
    Minn-Kota Terrova 112 w/ IPilot
    Lowrance Ti2 12" Console
    Lowrance Ti2 9" Bow
    Lowrance Point 1
    Standard Horizon GX2350S
    Shakespeare QC-8 Antenna

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    +1... Perhaps see if you can find one of these (USED) as a spare:

23P Fury
    23P Tempest Plus
    24P Tempest Plus

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor