Nizpro diy ecu flash

Considering flashing my sho 250. Still under warranty. If there is a warranty issue, and you flash your ecu back to stock, can the Yamaha mechanics detect that? Worried about voiding my warranty.

2. Member
    if you are worried about warranty dont flash it before any warranty work is done at the dealership i use yamaha wants to see a history.

3. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Idk diy flash but a hydro Tec flash can be installed and removed with out trace and offer support right here in the USA they answer questions like this when you call they also test it on their in house motor so it’s is true plug and play diy and then have a issue and then have to diy an phone call in the middle of the night to troubleshoot they aren’t even working on the same day as here it’s a nightmare

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

4. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    Idk diy flash but a hydro Tec flash can be installed and removed with out trace and offer support right here in the USA they answer questions like this when you call they also test it on their in house motor so it’s is true plug and play diy and then have a issue and then have to diy an phone call in the middle of the night to troubleshoot they aren’t even working on the same day as here it’s a nightmare
    I agree 100%
    LeaLea