SKEETER COVER STRAP DOWN FOR TRAVEL, HELP

Looking to see if I'm strapping my cover down right , due to the rear flaps slide over the pansons no mater how tight I ratched it down while travel hooking it to the boat hooks used to hold the boat to trailer , Am I doing this wrong. ????

2. Member
    I’ve always hooked both together under the middle of the JP, then tightened. It helps keep them down and snug on the sponsons.

3. Member
    I hook mine to bottom of manual jackplate! Keeps it tight and pulled down.

4. Member
    I wrap mine around the bottom of the trailer and then back up to the tie downs on the transom. Gives the cover good leverage to stay down and there's more than enough strap length to work through the cover and ratchets on both sides.

5. Member
    I hook mine to the trailer.

6. Member
    Mine would never reach to the trailer on my 2015. But the jackplate is perfect!

7. Member
    I can't reach the trailer but under the Jack plate seems to be working so far till I get something to wrap under trailer thanks to all for the help , this all started due to when I picked up the boat dealer had cover on and hooked wrong had it on the hooks on boat so figured this was right O well works great now