What Custom Wheels are Pro's Choice Putting on Their Triton Trailers

I would like to get a set of the wheels that Pro's Choice is putting on the new Triton trailers. They won't tell me what they are. Does anyone know what wheels these are?Triton Wheels.png

2. Member
    Call Triton, I doubt Pros Choice is using a different wheel than Triton provides.

3. Member
    Thanks. Pros Choice does trick out the wheels on some of their trailers. But that was a good call, to call Triton. Maybe they are a Triton Wheel

4. Member
    You'd think whatever rims they are using would be cheaper somewhere through open market. Keep us posted. Im interested as well.

5. Member
    Well no one at Triton seems to know. Spoke to customer service and the corporate parts department.

6. Member
    My boat has the same wheels. They are an option from Triton when you order a boat. They are called 17" Black Chrome and the cost of upgrade is $507

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisfishZ9 View Post
    Well no one at Triton seems to know. Spoke to customer service and the corporate parts department.
    That's silly. Someone HAS to order them from somewhere. Triton does NOT build wheels.

8. Member
    Thanks Silverback, if you happen to see a manufacturer on the wheel let me know. The factory told me same thing Black Chrome upgrade but they don’t know who makes them.

I agree......somebody at Triton or the trailer manufacturer knows the details. Just have to get to the right person which may not be easy. Things like this should not be this hard................

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombercraw View Post
    I agree......somebody at Triton or the trailer manufacturer knows the details. Just have to get to the right person which may not be easy. Things like this should not be this hard................
    Triton probably wants to make the profit instead of everyone ordering them on their own.

11. Member
    Those are the same wheels that are on my trailer. cant help where they come from, but came with from Anglers Choice