Lowrance nmea 2000 compatibility

I have a 2014 250 etec HO and lowrance ti2 fish finders. I was wondering what readouts I would get if I was to connect my motor via nmea network.

2. Member
    You will see all common data such fuel flow, rpm, throttle %, temp, battery volts, to name a few. Then over 250 potential fault code and descriptions including water in fuel, no oil. Plus you will be able to setup fuel economy and rule remaining read outs.
    Do it. You will have more information available than you need

3. Member
    What do I do for water pressure is it necessary to get a separate sensor or will it read out as well. I have a digital water psi gauge on the dash so I’m assuming that also goes through the emm?

4. Member
    If water pressure is displaying in an Evinrude gauge then yes the lowrance unit will pick up this message.

5. Member
    It’s the factory ranger digital gauge. There’s no water line going to it

6. Member
    I am not aware how the Ranger system works. Once you connect the engine into the network you will have your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickinbass903 View Post
    It’s the factory ranger digital gauge. There’s no water line going to it
    the ranger uses a water pressure transmitter to send a signal to a digital gauge to keep from running a water line up there. Its usually mounted inside the back on the transom. Its not a network gauge just a simple pressure transmitter

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector