Thread: TSLA Put

TSLA Put

Sold the May 21 put at 550 strike today. I figure if it breaks below 600 Kathy Wood will start buying again and prop it up

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I hope you sold it after news came out about model X and S delays. Regardless, 550 would be a good buy, and with the premium you sold, you get a better price. I bought more yesterday around $690. TSLA is gonna nearly double production this year and then double again next year with Berlin and Texas.

There are so many things happening this year and next. Idra said they are delivering 9 gigapresses this year. Thats alot of cars. Apple is buying their megapacks. rumors of a Toyota colab. FSD roll out. I could go on and on.

Musk himself said Tesla would be the biggest company in the world soon. He then deleted the tweet, but the message was received.

3. Member
    I. bought it as the stock was heading down this afternoon. I got 1475 in premium but looks like it is 1510 now so didn't wait long enough. I may take assignment at that level if it drops then turn around and write calls on it.

4. idbefishing
    I hope you didn’t buy that back already

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    I hope you didn’t buy that back already
    Nope still holding.

6. idbefishing
    Good for you So many tsla put bag holders right now. I for one will never short TSLA