Now that's fast!

Walmart was hiring and had 4 applicants. The manager wasn’t sure how to get to the best candidate, so he came up with one question and the best answer would be hired. The question was “what is the fastest thing you can think of?”The first applicant was a young lady and the manager asked her “what is the fastest thing you can think of?”....she thought for a moment and responded “a thought...they just pop into your mind”. The manager was impressed and called in the second candidate who was a middle aged woman. The manager asked “what is the fastest thing you can think of?”...the lady thought for a minute and replied “a blink.... everyone always says faster than the blink of the eye”....again, the manager was impressed. He called in the third candidate, a young country boy. The manager asked “what is the fastest thing you can think of?” The country boy replied “light....at home on the farm every morning I’d flip the light switch for the barn that was across the pasture and the light would immediately come on.....and nothing is faster than the speed of light.” The manager was really impressed with this answer, but he called in the last candidate, an 82 year old man. The manager asked him “what is the fastest thing you can think of?” Without hesitation, the old guy responded “diarrhea”. The manager was befuddled and asked “why diarrhea?” The old guy replied “Last week I had a stomach virus and before I could think, blink or turn on a light, I pooped my pants!” He got the job.....

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Member

Phoenix 919 Merc 225 pro XS