Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Looks like $250 is not going to purchase any shares. Over $400/share after buyers/sellers worked thru intial price of $381.

Cancelled my order. I'd like to see it close @ $200 to watch buyers loose their ass.

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Here's my issue.....if bitcoin goes back to $50K what does COIN do?
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Here's my issue.....if bitcoin goes back to $50K what does COIN do?
    That is my thought as well. Crypto has been going in 3-4 year cycles. I'm assuming Coinbase is having a banner year right now with how Bitcoin has exploded, but this happened in 2017 as well and then Bitcoin dropped back to 7,000 and ultimately 3,000 for the next 3 years. If this is just another cycle for crypto, I have to once again assume that coinbases profits will plummet for the next 2-3 years again before we repeat.

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    in at $325

will add at $300
    Thanos was the hero

6. Member
    Truth be told if ANY of the memestock mania goes like the "apes" claim then a ton will get thrown into crypto because the mass horde is board with slow market movement and will be chasing the rush. I think THAT would be the catalyst to make a 2xx+ valuation real. I think the hype swings over the next few weeks will be rough.

7. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    A thought that I had:

is my 10yr old niece more likely to use Coinbase or Bank of America in 10-20 years?
    Thanos was the hero

8. Member
    Looks like it dropped back to $310 before ending at $329.

Some early investors must have unloaded a lot of shares when it went above $400

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    A thought that I had:

is my 10yr old niece more likely to use Coinbase or Bank of America in 10-20 years?
    She may be using something that is not even out yet or maybe even using bitcoin through Bank of America, Fidelity or some other bank or broker.

I really don't see Fidelity and the like sitting back watching their own customers going over to Coinbase for bitcoin transactions. They will be a player as well in time.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    I really don't see Fidelity and the like sitting back watching their own customers going over to Coinbase for bitcoin transactions. They will be a player as well in time.
    That is what worries me. Apple is never first in new technology but they always seem to end up with the most users once they implement it. Just too many big financial players that could enter the space.

12. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Prestridge View Post
    Looks like it dropped back to $310 before ending at $329.

Some early investors must have unloaded a lot of shares when it went above $400
    Big players such as Cathie Wood could have bought and sold all of their shares for a quick giant profits while the little retail traders took the loss

13. Member
    Doge is going crazy but coinbase doesn’t handle it. My son made 10k yesterday
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

14. Member
    Binance..us handles DOGE.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DewRonInc View Post
    Doge is going crazy but coinbase doesn’t handle it. My son made 10k yesterday
    -
    Thats awesome! He going to ride it out or take profits and go?
    -
    (id sure be torn myself, not sure which direction I’d head)

Another very simple app is Voyager. Very simple to use and user friendly. Sells a lot of the alt coins.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Daleo View Post
    Another very simple app is Voyager. Very simple to use and user friendly. Sells a lot of the alt coins.
    -
    what do you think of that Voyager option where you deposit cash and earn like 9% a month; or something like that?
    -
    seems too good to be true if you ask me.....but, i'm overly cautious of that kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by motomania View Post
    -
    what do you think of that Voyager option where you deposit cash and earn like 9% a month; or something like that?
    -
    seems too good to be true if you ask me.....but, i'm overly cautious of that kind of stuff.
    I am cautious as well. There are plenty of cryptos out there that will earn you interest. They are all betting on using your money to mine currencies and make a profit obviously, but what happens when the system flops and your money is in there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12