2020 TXW 175 TE IPHONE MOUNTS??? "Versatrack"???

Please post your iphone mounts for the 175 with versa track please.

2. Member
    I just use the in dash mount that came with my boat, I was going to buy a versatrak mount, but that would put it near edge of boat and I am gun shy now as I have lost one $1400 Galaxy S20+ phone by being a dummy and answering phone and taking it off the dash mount then started fishing and set phone on starboard pole storage near driver console to keep it out of the sun.. forgot all about it and started putting poles away when I heard a "kerplunk"... ive since added a Bluetooth speaker and use that "if" i answer a call.. but mostly use for good music!!
    Phone does not leave that mount until boat is re-trailered now

My co-worker has a nice versatrak mount on his 2020 Targa - i will get a picture of it this weekend

3. Member
    Thank you. Please post

4. Member
    Sorry for delay.. I am still waiting to get to his boat as he had to go out of state for a family emergency.. he sent me this link (Fishfinder, Rod Holder, Device Mounts For Powerboats | RAMŽ Mounts) and said he used that mount, but removed the suction cup and used a normal ram base for that size ball and drilled bigger holes for it and used short lag bolts with wing nuts to slide into versatrack.