Vexus Build Date getting pushed back. ?

The build date for my boat is in three weeks. I was wondering if your boat got built the week they said it was, or did it get delayed.

How long after being built did you get it. I'm just worrying because I am hearing Ranger is building boats and storing in the lot because they don't have some part to finish them.

I have also heard Vexus is having trouble getting seats on time. Just wondering what your experience was.

2. Member
    I was told 8-12 weeks when I ordered and I picked my boat up on the 9th week. That was with a couple of hiccups that delayed me picking it up by a week.

3. Member
    I ordered a VX 21 on February 4th, I have yet to get a hard date for mine but my dealer said he had a slot for April 12th he would swap me if mine was later than that. He told me they would contact him 2 days prior to starting the build for any last minute changes. I guess I’ll find out in about a week if it gets pushed back or not.
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

4. Member
    My VX21 was backed up about a week do to the foam issue in the seats. I got it last Monday and worth the wait.
    I don't know what you came out of, but this is the soundest, best riding glass boat I have had.
    Good luck and be a little patient.

5. Member
    Mine was 11 weeks late.
    2020 VEXUS 1880 Victor Red
    Merc 115 HP Pro XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 I-Link MDI
    Helix 10 MEGA+ MSI
    Helix 9 x 2 MEGA+ MDI
    Live Image FFS
    2021 Aluminum Trailer
    10' Talons w/sandwich brackets

6. Member
    Mine was pushed back because of weather. The annoyances I had disappeared when I received the boat. Well worth the wait. Seems all manufacturers are suffering from supply issues as well.
    2021 Vexus VX20
    250 Pro XS V8

Supply chain issues are the culprit. The wait sucks for sure, but it'll be well worth it in the end.

8. Member
    I got my boat in September. I guess the question I would have is the date the shipping date, the day the factory finishes the boat, the day the dealer gets the boat, the day the dealer has the boat ready to hand over to you! In my case it, said process took 8 days. I will order another one in a few years. The boat has been such a pleasure, I fish longer and come of the water less tired, that is hard to put a price on.

Monday, I was given a build start date of today, 4/7 and received serial numbers for hull and trailer, with Merc number to follow at final build stage. I was told ship date would be sometime week of 4/18.

10. Member
    I'll keep you posted. I live 20 minutes from the plant and my dealer is 2 miles from the plant. So I should get it pretty quick after build week i would think.