Thread: BOAT LATTER

BOAT LATTER

Has anyone tried putting a latter on their boat like the ones on the Nitro? Boarding latter. Not sure I would like the Trick Step sticking out.

2. Member
    The Trick Step on the trailer is great, no problem here. On the boat I mounted the E Ladder from R-N-R Designs in Terrell, TX to my power pole on the port side.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ed View Post
    The Trick Step on the trailer is great, no problem here. On the boat I mounted the E Ladder from R-N-R Designs in Terrell, TX to my power pole on the port side.
    Not to hijack, but do you have any pictures of this setup. I think this is exactly what I need to put a ladder on with the poles. Have you used it? How well did it work getting out of the water? Looking for something for the wife and kids to get back in after swimming during the summer. Thanks!
    Phoenix 919/Sho 225/solix 15s/ultrex/blades

4. Member
    I'm talking about a boarding latter on front of boat. Like Trick step but its mounted on boat cranking handle.

5. Member
    I like the way the nitro's are a lot more than the trick steps. Also, skeeter has one similar. Very sleek, and not bulky. Would be pretty easy to fabricate. I'm pretty sure you can buy them from bass pro parts department, then weld/bolt them on.
    Phoenix 919/Sho 225/solix 15s/ultrex/blades

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinStick View Post
    Not to hijack, but do you have any pictures of this setup. I think this is exactly what I need to put a ladder on with the poles. Have you used it? How well did it work getting out of the water? Looking for something for the wife and kids to get back in after swimming during the summer. Thanks!
    I sell lots of these https://drewcraft.com/product/emerge...for-powerpole/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    I need one to mount on my power pole. How hard is it to climb back in using the E ladder?
    2021 Phoenix 919
    2021 Mercury 225

8. Member
    Put the R&R on mine. Easy install. Do not need to remove PP's.

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott AU View Post
    I need one to mount on my power pole. How hard is it to climb back in using the E ladder?
    my buddy said it was a lot easier than the last time I threw him out of the boat.
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Ed View Post
    i have this exact setup! I will send you a picture. I take my dad fishing sometimes and it bothered me not having a ladder. I got it as a precaution and I got this exact ladder