Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedonBass View Post
    Six pages of the most politically-oriented discussion I've ever seen on here. By and large, impressed with the overall civility of differing opinions. My understanding of another prevailing issue that hasn't really been brought up is how voter education was funded through private sources. Lots of funding was dumped into recent elections for this purpose and the turnout was extremely high.
    What's implied is that the private funding went to promote voting (i.e. education) among recipients from economically-depressed areas/backgrounds who typically vote one way over the other. Among other things, this law restricts such funding.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

2. Member
    So now that the MLB is solid woke, if a beer vendor at a game asks someone for their ID...will they be perpetrating a hate crime?

3. Member
    If you don't stand for something , you will fall for anything...it's time to stand up for ourselves.....shit a couple of weeks ago an ass bag with an agenda made me show an ID to buy lottery tickets ( he didn't like the message written on my mask ) I guess I looked to young to buy them.....I'm 66.....that same person probably wouldn't want voters ID

Taking it down....

6. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCalm View Post
    You're so woke ..
    You guys and your cute little terms. I love to watch baseball and will damn sure be watching it this year.

Dale Sinclair original

Quote Originally Posted by Tfall View Post
    I quit watching baseball when they were on strike and canceled the World Series many years ago. The only thing they care about is money and they are not getting mine. When more folks quit watching then they will change their minds. You need to fight fire with fire. Stop buying Coke products, flying Delta, and watching any professional sports that spew politics and divide. Spend more time with your family and loved ones doing things together like Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, or try something new. I feel so much better since I quit watching all sports and tuned out Hollywood. Funny how the word UNITY was preached but was actually a huge lie.
    I also quit watching baseball in 1994 when the season was cancelled because of the strike. I was a huge fan up to that time. My son grew up a big sports fan but he never watched baseball and doesn't as a 30 year old today and his kids don't watch baseball. We can make a difference in our household. I have now asked my wife to stop buying any Coke products. I usually keep Sprite around but no more. I won't drink Coke products eating out either. That is my statement back to these companies trying to tell me how to think.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    This was a real dumb move IMO. I'm a fan of the Cardinals but won't be attending any games this year.
    I appreciate your stance. I quit watching MLB in 1994 when they cancelled the season to strike. I can't name one MLB player today. Really. But I can still give you the lineup for the 1964 World Champion St Louis Cardinals!
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

I won't be watching any MLB.
    2018 Ranger Z518C 200hp Rude.
    12 inch HDS Carbon
    9 inch HDS Carbon

2022 Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

10. Member
    Duh! Stupid is as Stupid does

11. Member
    If the reported food stands were at polling places with an obvious bias towards on side, where are the cell phone videos showing the misdeeds? Far away here in North country but I didn't see any of these violations of Georgia voting laws on any news channel. While I personally support voter ID regulations and want fair elections, if the reason for changes in Georgia's voting laws was because of several violations of the 2020 laws, why did every single lawsuit lose in court? I'm sure the local folks have "proof" of said violations of Georgia laws IF they exist, just curious as to why none of these violations have been video taped and shown in court? Not saying there wasn't violations but since nothing has made the news showing the violations, without proof/evidence it's hard to believe. Just an outsider hoping for truth in the matter as right now every allegation has been shot down by the court process. Thanks in advance.

Screw the NFL, NBA and MLB. They’re all a time suck! Get off your Azz and do something fun like fishing, hunting or banging the wife or girlfriend!

Interesting article this morning. The commissioner picked Colorado for one reason. What someone failed to do , was their homework.

Colorado has the same ID rules.

He mentioned disparity as a reason—— really?

Colorado 86.9 % white——— 4.6 % black
    Ga. 60.2 % white————— 32.6 % black
    Denver 76.1 % white——- 9.2 % black
    Atl 40.9 % white————. 51% black

He was pressured to move the game, and now everyone involved has egg on their face.

14. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post
    If the reported food stands were at polling places with an obvious bias towards on side, where are the cell phone videos showing the misdeeds? Far away here in North country but I didn't see any of these violations of Georgia voting laws on any news channel. While I personally support voter ID regulations and want fair elections, if the reason for changes in Georgia's voting laws was because of several violations of the 2020 laws, why did every single lawsuit lose in court? I'm sure the local folks have "proof" of said violations of Georgia laws IF they exist, just curious as to why none of these violations have been video taped and shown in court? Not saying there wasn't violations but since nothing has made the news showing the violations, without proof/evidence it's hard to believe. Just an outsider hoping for truth in the matter as right now every allegation has been shot down by the court process. Thanks in advance.
    You assume people need evidence to believe what they want to believe. All these months of bs accusations and no proof at all. Very telling they have to keep up the bs.
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    You assume people need evidence to believe what they want to believe. All these months of bs accusations and no proof at all. Very telling they have to keep up the bs.
    They failed to convict OJ, but most believed he was guilty. Just one example why there is doubt in the justice system.

16. Member
    I saw that there were a 1000 cases of voter fraud in the June primary involving absentee ballots in Georgia.
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRedd View Post

18. Banned
    Plenty of testimony, signed affidavits from eye witness accounts, etc.

19. Member
    Remember Russia?

20. Banned
    Its funny. Everyone is soo focused on what they do day to day basing it all on what is going on in this country politically. Maybe yall should try this....stop watching the news and reading about all this crap. I stopped watching TV and news years ago. Guess what? Life is less aggravating. I do what I want to do, and not base it on what a company does to appease stupid yappy people on stupid topics.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast