Lake Fork SD Card

Which card would be more beneficial? Boat lanes card or Lakemaster card for running Lake Fork?

Really 2 different animals. The Boatlanes card adds a trail of the marked (buoys) and unmarked boatlanes to your map. Lakemaster will give you more overall lake map detail but not all of the boatlanes.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Larry View Post
    Really 2 different animals. The Boatlanes card adds a trail of the marked (buoys) and unmarked boatlanes to your map. Lakemaster will give you more overall lake map detail but not all of the boatlanes.
    I would recommend both the Boatlanes and Guidelanes chip for safe navigation along with Lakemaster or Navionics

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Larry View Post
    Thank you

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RGK456 View Post
    I would recommend both the Boatlanes and Guidelanes chip for safe navigation along with Lakemaster or Navionics
    Thanks

As stated above...both.

You'll need the lane chip to save you while running. The Lakemaster is needed for contours, details, and even brushpiles.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

7. Member
    riverby flats caretaker, Telephone Tx./lake fork texas
    lance vicks boatlanes are the only guide info you need, lakemaster or navionics for mapping.

lances updated lanes now have some more guide lanes that are not marked with buoys.