make/model of decent tip top

So I broke a tip, and need a replacement and may as well get a few spares as well. What do you rod builders use for a decent tip, on rods that are mostly used for worm and jig fishing?

Thanks, Mike

Fuji Alconites are sort of the "standard," so you can't go wrong with those. I *personally* have cracked and/or lost too many rings to choose them, or really any other ringed guides, so I like ringless varieties. Some examples include PacBay Minima and American Tackle Slim Ring varieties. I've used both extensively and have yet to have the ringless design create even a single issue, whether that be with very thin braid and big smallmouth or with very heavy braid and yanking big largemouth out of the shit and everything in between, they've held up excellent for me. Those would be my recommendation, again remembering that a lot of it is personal preference.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

3. Member
    I like the Fuji LG tiptop for my bass rods as long as you don't need it in black.
    2008 Stratos 200XL - 225 Etec HO

4. Member
    Fuji Alconite FATs are hard to beat. CCLGATs are good too and I've also had luck with the Fazlites.