Thread: Beltzveille!!!!

Beltzveille!!!!

Fished a tournament there on Saturday. 17.88 won 4 fish!!! so much for there not being any fish there
    Vince Dart- Jim Thorpe PA

2. Scraps
    Dayem. Maybe easier to find them stacked up preprespawn. Always found it tuff there.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

3. Member
    Wow! Thanks for that info!

4. Member
    I spend a lot of time on this lake and manage to find one or two even on a slow day BUT I will say it is a tough lake. I know the guys that caught that bag and I know the rest of the field pretty much got skunked. I believe there were only a couple other boats that weighed in. If you are in one of the better spots on this lake at the right time you can do some good in a short amount of time but in small time windows, 10-15 minutes. The one guy knew this lake very well.

I was up there a couple weeks ago and hit a historically productive spot for myself twice. First time no success, second time 3 hours later had 3 big girls in a matter of 15 mins, about 13 lbs total between the three. Then the bite turned off quick. Its still impressive the bag they collected out of this lake tough, almost 18 lbs with four fish.

5. Member
    Yeah
    it makes the suck list
    44 boats
    1st four Bass 17.88
    2nd two bass for 6 lbs
    that BLOWS for a pre spawn bite!

There are "some" nice quality fish there. Very tough finding them and in an agressive feeding mentality. Occasionally, and I mean maybe once a year, I find one or two nice fish. But it is only once a year that it happens. That's a lot of hours fishing and very little catching.
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

7. Member
    Tournament held here today. 20 boats, five boats weighed in. 7 fish total weighed in throughout entire field, that’s it. First place a little over 7 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dartman View Post
    Fished a tournament there on Saturday. 17.88 won 4 fish!!! so much for there not being any fish there
    LM, SM or mixed bag?

9. Member
    This is what happens when the fish commission gives permits for 5 tournaments per week 4 are club ers,and they turn a blind eye to the people hiding along the bank catching bass with live bait and keeping them,seen it 2 times this week

10. Member
    Hey, Just wondering if anyone knows what kind of large birds are nesting under the walkway at the the dam? Fished the other day and saw at least two large young eagles or osprey on the nest. Just wanted to know what kind of birds. Did catch a few fish also.