Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    That's certainly not a bad idea. The TC color is nice but doesn't go with everything the way a gray, black, or raw finish does. I'll pass on this request to the product team.
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batson-Brands View Post
    That's certainly not a bad idea. The TC color is nice but doesn't go with everything the way a gray, black, or raw finish does. I'll pass on this request to the product team.
    Totally agree with you about the present color and the natural finish opening up more possibilities in different color schemes. Thanks for passing it on. I'm sure it's not the first time they've been given that information, hopefully there have been enough of us to make a difference.

I get the bit of brand recognition that comes with identifying the blank because of its' color, but IMO it's got to be hurting possible sales numbers. The Immortals are so good yet I myself look to other blanks simply because of a color scheme I have in mind for a particular rod. And I know for a fact that friends and acquaintances that have looked at or fished the rods I have built on a couple Immortal blanks, said they'd love to have a rod like that, if only the blank had a natural graphite finish.

Anyhow ....... thanks a lot of checking in on the thread, and passing on the request. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Not kissing butt but that's one of the big reasons I like sticking with Rainshadow because of their involvement in the online forum communities and ease of access to ask questions.

4. Member
    I also appreciate the online presence of Batson. I have built only on the Revelation blanks, but, just built my first Immortal. It turned out to be a beautiful rod, but, I prefer the finish and colour of the Revelation series myself.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

5. Goby King
    TiCh is one of my favorite blank colors. Wrap it with ProWrap silver shiner nylon and the thread just disappears, making it look like there's none there.

6. Member
    Will the new version be made in the USA?

7. BBC SPONSOR
    The new Eternity series was designed here in-house and will be manufactured in South Korea. We know country of origin can be a hot topic these days so this response will be as candid as possible. Batson supports US manufacturing and continually searches for new US manufacturing partners. We understand that domestic labor is more expensive and are willing to pay a premium for it, as are most of our customers. Locating US manufacturers that can produce the product we need, in the volume we need, at the consistent level of quality our customers demand (blank quality vs. rod quality), has proven difficult. Currently we source a limited number of rod blank series in the US. As previously stated, we're always on the hunt for US manufacturing capacity, especially for rod blanks. If you or someone you know is firing up a blank factory, reach out to us! We'd love to talk.
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batson-Brands View Post
    The new Eternity series was designed here in-house and will be manufactured in South Korea. We know country of origin can be a hot topic these days so this response will be as candid as possible. Batson supports US manufacturing and continually searches for new US manufacturing partners. We understand that domestic labor is more expensive and are willing to pay a premium for it, as are most of our customers. Locating US manufacturers that can produce the product we need, in the volume we need, at the consistent level of quality our customers demand (blank quality vs. rod quality), has proven difficult. Currently we source a limited number of rod blank series in the US. As previously stated, we're always on the hunt for US manufacturing capacity, especially for rod blanks. If you or someone you know is firing up a blank factory, reach out to us! We'd love to talk.
    Appreciate the candor. I was just curious I will be purchasing several of this new line to try out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12