Lonely in the Oklahoma Fishing Reports Forum

It's getting lonely over there!

Now that the fishing is starting back up I want to encourage you all to periodically visit and post to the Oklahoma Fishing Reports Forum.

I know the fishing is beginning to heat up, because even I caught fish last week-end.

Also remember the Big Bass contest. Biggest so far is 7 lbs 8 oz. so it isn't like last year when that little gal blew all you studs out of the water early in the year with an 11lb + largemouth out of Lake Murray (Joe Bro's brother in laws 13+ bass from Arbuckle has <U>not</U> been entered in the contest, even though a picture has been posted for like "show and tell"). Also I am beating the bushes looking for a prize since Ad****s and Joe Bro have raised the ante for the contests in Iowa and Arkansas. If you catch a "big ole good un", make sure you get a picture and let us know about it.

sooner fish
    1977 Ranger 175-A ~ Mercury 1500

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar for 1894

2. Member

Re: Lonely in the Oklahoma Fishing Reports Forum (sooner fish)

Hey Sooner fish what is the link to the reports forum. I couldnt get there from the other post.
    JIM MCKNIGHT&DERIK CHUMLEY
    SPONSORED BY: SECRET WEAPON LURES, CHARMER BAITS,
    VENOM BAITS and RMR Industries makers of BowToStern and Line&Lure
    PRODUCTS WE USE BECAUSE THEY WORK................

Re: Lonely in the Oklahoma Fishing Reports Forum (Mcknigj)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mcknigj &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Hey Sooner fish what is the link to the reports forum. I couldnt get there from the other post.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You don't need a link. When you exit the the Oklahoma Bass Club Forum, just scroll up to "Fishing Reports by State". When you click on that just scroll down to "Oklahoma" and you are there. It is not a seperate site, it is an additional forum here. I moderate that forum and Chuck moderates this one.

Here is a link that will get you there:

http://www.bbcboards.net/zeroforum?id=151

Hope you will consider posting.

sooner fish
    1977 Ranger 175-A ~ Mercury 1500

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar for 1894