Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JW, the one true religion

2. Member
    Lenny if you watch this video ( I understand you can not view this video in front of your family or your JW church members or friends ) I would love to hear your thoughts ?
    Last edited by godsdozer; 04-04-2021 at 10:09 PM.

3. Member
    Lenny, I may come up with a similar checklist for my futurist Christian friends. In other words.................if logic and biblical principles applies to JW, they should equally apply to Baptist, Methodist, non-denominal , Catholic and all other Christian denominations..................................... .there are about 50,000

4. Member
    Pay close attention to the 4:45 mark of this video, I do not want anyone here on BBC to think I am bashing JW...................there are plenty of Christian denominations that spout some very very very odd stuff.

5. Member
    The best part of the video is when the young man puts on is JW white shirt and tie and starts back peddling / defending the JW lies from times past. In reality, it is really sad what happens inside this cult.

6. Member
    Lenny you as a JW believe in shunning today, correct ? In other words, if someone from the JW leaves or is disfellowshipped from the organization you and all other JW are not allowed to have contact with them , correct ?

Lenny, your organization for 70 years ( I understand the JW organization is not that old ) said shunning/ex communicating was not acceptable or biblical. Page 27 or the January 8the 1947 awake magazine.

7. Member
    JeffLa said in a previous post of mine that I was "bashing" JW....................

JeffLa may not understand what has been reported here on BBC faith forum as legit. I am here defending the Gospel of Christ. The Gospel that Lenny said.....................we do not worship "Jesus", Jesus was not God.

I am here to defend the Bible when Thomas said..........................My Lord and my God.

8. Member
    @ the 17:36 and following...........................this is why Lenny does not respond anymore to my post here on BBC. Lenny has been taught and programed that I am from Satan (even though Lenny did not know how to spell Satan's name, please look back here on BBC post where I brought this up to him).

9. Member
    Lenny, I am a father of 5 children. I have three boys and two girls.

This gets personal : I prayed a prayer at Allendale Baptist Church in Austin Tx in April of 1976 that God "Jesus" would forgive me of my sins. I got baptized 4 days later at the AGE OF 12 on a Sunday morning, i am now 56 years old.

My church at that time sent us mature people in Christ to teach us and help us understand the bible more. These people were called to disciple us, Or teach us.

There was a guy , his name was Phil Bert Hoff. I do not know if he is alive today or not, I hold no ill will toward to him today.

He came to our (my mom, my brother, and I ,our parents were divorced ) apartment to disciple me (Ashdale Gardens near Burnett rd and Anderson Ln). He asked if I would come back to my bedroom so he could teach me more about Jesus. Of course I said, yes, the savior of the world just forgave me of my sins, of course I want to know more .

Phil Bert Hoff then began the process ( Now that I know what sick pedophiles do) to take advantage of young kids...................Thanks be to God and my Lord Jesus the Christ I told Phil.................................that is not the Jesus I know.
    A few minutes went by, and Phil the pedophile (thanks be to God) knew I was not going to fall for his scheme.

I take cults personal, I take the Word of God personal and that's one reason I am passionate about what I believe.

I feel sorry and will pray for the young man in this video........................He does not have to become a atheist because of his hurts and his doubts due to the cult.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 04-05-2021 at 12:08 AM.

10. Member
    If any Christian organization , Catholic, Protestant , Jew , JW , Mormons attempt to shield church members before they protect children, I will denounce that, each and every time.

Pedophilia has ran rampant in the Catholic church as well. Our friend "drifter106" wants to talk about Miracles in crackers.......................... drifter106 , please talk about the pedophiles in the papacy ?
    Last edited by godsdozer; 04-04-2021 at 11:49 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Our friend "drifter106" wants to talk about Miracles in crackers..........................
    They aren't crackers.

Why does the Catholic Church live rent-free in your head?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    They aren't crackers.

Why does the Catholic Church live rent-free in your head?

The hostia or sacramental bread, known as prosphorá or a πρόσφορον (prósphoron, "offering") may be made out of only four ingredients: fine (white) wheat flour, pure water, yeast, and salt.

Sounds like a cracker to me ? what Is your point ?

13. Member
    It is strange how someone comments and doesn't speak one word of the pedophilia in the Catholic Church or one word to defeat the young mans assertions but rather wants to discuss the "sacramental bread/cracker" ingredients instead.

14. Member
    No one lives rent free in my head :( Nice try though.

15. Member
    PMantle, while I am in your head. Lets reason together.

1. The sacramental "wine" / represents the blood that was shed , does it not ?

Why do Catholics need more "wine with cracker aberrations " to help them understand the shedding of blood ? Isn't the sacrament itself enough ?

There is the body, and the blood .

16. Banned
    If any Christian organization , Catholic, Protestant , Jew , JW , Mormons attempt to shield church members before they protect children, I will denounce that, each and every time.

Pedophilia has ran rampant in the Catholic church as well. Our friend "drifter106" wants to talk about Miracles in crackers.......................... drifter106 , please talk about the pedophiles in the papacy ?
    Only one group on that list is Christian, purely speaking as a group, not individuals.
    Last edited by grandbassslayer; 04-06-2021 at 08:25 PM.

17. Member
    Thanks GBS, my wording was not correct.

18. Member
    No one lives rent free in my head :( Nice try though.
    Well, I mean, except the one true Christian religion, Catholicism.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    Well, I mean, except the one true Christian religion, Catholicism.

So the readers can understand what you are saying...................................Are Catholics the only people going to heaven ?

20. Banned
    What definition of "True" are Y'all using?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast