2020 TXW 175 TE: Livewell and Bilge Switch Question

Hello,

Question 1: What size is the live well drain plug? My 2020 did not come with one and if you have any suggestions, please provide links.

Question 2 (Refer to "Left Side Panel" Pic below): The bilge switch is the top switch as shown in the picture and has no indication of off/or on, it moves up and/or down, thats it. I went out yesterday and hit the switch both way's with no audio sounds of the bilge working. Does anyone have any ideas?

Left Side Panel (Bilge Switch)
    Tracker Left Panel.jpg

Question 3: What is the ACC Switch? It moves up and down. It had no indication of anything when I used it yesterday

Right Side Panel (ACC Switch)
    Tracker Right Panel.jpg

Question 4: Does anyone have any tracker boat owner's manual for the 2020 TXW 175 TE?

2. Member
    The ACC switch is used IF you wire up a spotlight, or some other item to the "ACC" fuse on the fuse panel. If nothing is wired to that fuse, the switch has no function. I wired up a spotlight that is on my bow to it.
    As for your bilge switch, dont turn it on if your bilge is dry or you chance burning out the bilge pump. The bilge pump on my 2020 175TXW is pretty quite but I only have used it on the water when I was in some pretty nasty waves and it was raining. But on normal fishing days I do not get enough water in bilge area during a 6-10 hour day on water to use.. just peek into your back hatch where batteries are to see if you have water down below.. then use if needed.
    You can run the livewell recirc switch when you are running outboard but it is not good to run the livewell FILL pump as if you are on plane, the inlet may not be fully submerged and you can chance burning out livewell pump.
    I am not sure if the livewell drain plug is same as mine.. but next time I am out at my boat I will pull the plug out and measure it if it cannot be found online

3. Member
    My boat came with the plug for the livewell drain but it didn't seal well. I use a t type plug for the normally used for the bilge drain hole to plug the livewell, it works much better.

My bilge pump switch is up for on. I would test your to confirm it to avoid running it when the bilge is dry.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S