4/1/2021 Anita report.

I had the day off of work and got on the water about 8:30am. Found fish right away on the rock reffs. Quickly caught a couple of 2 1/2lb. Moved to another rocky spot by the back boat ramp and got a couple more. One over 3lb. Fish seemed to be on the 4ft deep rocks never caught any fish on the deeper rock piles. I had a young friend fish with me for the first time and he did really good as well. This was his first time out this year and I think he had a great time. I took him back to the boat ramp at about 12:15. I fished a little longer. I stayed on the north side and made my way back out and did good with a sq-bill casting up shallow and pulling through the grass/slim Lol. So I think the bass were up closer to the bank in the afternoon today getting some sun. Water temp got to 51* on the north side but on the south finger I only saw 49*. Also the lake is up to full pool finally. It was a great day to be out. I saw 17* on my drive over in the morning but the sun and no wind felt great. Hopefully I will make it out tomorrow morning again for a little bit. I have family Easter tomorrow night so will be home at a good time. Thinking icara, that place hates me but I would like to run the boat for a few laps:-).

Good report. Be another 10 days before I am back in a boat