Thread: Lake Gaston ??

Lake Gaston ??

What is the best ramp on lake Gaston? ( as far as size and safety) No particular area , looking at the whole lake.

2. Member
    Pea hill is real good and is at the east end of the lake. Poplar is real good and is mid lake. Then you have Holy grove is fine. Then if you want to fish the river the rt 1 bridge is good ( they call it the steel bridge).
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

3. Member
    Summit is good. Its on the lower end down by the dam.

Thank you guys

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro26 View Post
    What is the best ramp on lake Gaston? ( as far as size and safety) No particular area , looking at the whole lake.
    Summit has the best parking lot and absolutely the best wildlife dock on the entire lake.

6. Member
    I’ve used the steel bridge/ US 1 ramp a lot in the early morning,never had any trouble but often times there will a car with occupants backed up in a corner somewhere. Probably just somebody getting their groove on but you never know. I usual use the Stonehuse ramp when fishing the lower end.

7. Banned
    I like Stonehouse the best because of it's location myself. Glad they finally made some improvements there. The parking lot was the biggest thing for sure.

Great time to fish Gaston. Water level is up for the spawn.