Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Not defending NFC, but just sharing my own experiences from a 2 years back, and last year. I have only ordered 5 blanks from them, with one of the blank being a blank to replace one that was broken in shipping. All of the blanks arrived within 3 weeks. Everyone of the blanks was straight and none had any blemishes on them at all. 2 were from their IM series of blanks. 2 were HM X ray blanks with one of the X rays being the blank that was broken in shipping.

With that said, I will say that I am extremely leery of ordering another blank or two from them because of all the quality control issues I have been seeing posted in this, and other threads on other sites. Based on those other threads, they seem to be getting a handle on the customer service side, but it's still lacking when compared to some of the top notch suppliers and manufacturers out there.

As of now I only build for myself, and really only need one new rod and I'll be set as far as rods go. I'm just going to wait for reintroduction of the Eternity series of blanks from Batson. I know I'll be getting a quality blank, that is beautifully finished, and if the need arises, from a company with top notch customer service. And based on my experience with other Rainshadow blanks, it will be an awesome blank.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbabin76 View Post
    I placed an order on March 23rd and received it on April 3rd. Honestly, I was really nervous about ordering anything after all the research and negative reviews. This was my first order, only because of the 65% off sale and because I wanted to try the heavy moderate hybrid blank. I ordered two of the same blank and looks like I received two identical blanks with equal weight. One appears to be better than the other in terms of quality. May call them on the one.
    I filled out a warranty claim on the one blank after closer inspection. The tip was not finished off well and there were a few bubbles/mounds on the lower end section of the blank. I emailed and received a quick response to fill out the form and they would have a new blank headed my way. I appreciate the quick response, but don't like being 1 for 2 on my first order with quality.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12