Mercury / Lowrance Interface question

I have a 2015 Merc 115 Omax (2 stroke). A friend of mine gave me the cables you see in the photos and said I could hook them up to my motor to be able to have engine info on my Lowrance TI2. By looking at them that might be true but looks like there would still be something else I would need. I do have a NEMA 2000 network ran in the boat. Anyone know if this is possible and what else I might need if it is? Thanks.

CABLE 1.JPGCABLE 2.JPG

Have a good one and thank God for it!

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Almost. That provides a Smartcraft Network, and an Analog Gauge Interface. You're going to need and instrument with a Gateway, AND a NMEA-2000 network in order to translate engine (Smartcraft) information to your Lowrance (NMEA-2000 Device).

Sherm @ Sherm's Marine (or we) would be happy to assist you with what you need. Email is the BEST means of contacting the Parts Department for these items.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thank you. Will do.

Have a good one and thank God for it!