Hello all trying to determine if I’m having a motor issue or prop/setup issue. Boat is a 2015 skeeter zx225
I have ran 2 different props a 25p tempest and a solas 25p I just had cupped and blueprinted. Both props run extremely flat with no lift.

tempest at 7 dots showing is turning 5900 rpms at 64 mph with a amazing fast hole shot and mid range.
I’ve had the jack plate up and down from 10 dots to 4 dots and just can not get this setup dialed in to run.

solas prop stared at 10 dots on the jack plate (prop guy recommended) and turning it 5900-6000 only hitting 63 mph with a super fast hole shot and great midrange up to about 55mph but it’s throwing a 15 foot rooster tail. Lowered the plate to 6 dots and could only turn it about 5600 at about the same speed witch dosnt make sense to me. My prop guy is wonder if I have a TPS or APS issue because the numbers don’t match up.

the motor ideals smooth and has a super fast hole shoot no matter where you put the jack plate and the mid range is awesome.

The marks are lining up on the APS when the hot foot is pushed all the way down. Is there anything that else I could check on this motor as far as electrical sensors go? (Got a buddy that has the basic Yamaha software to hook to the motor). Just seems like something is holding the motor back to be turning 5900+ rpms with no speed. Also I have hooked the motor to my lowrance this week to get true RPM reading to insure the tack is reading correctly.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciate.