Storage box lights problem

I have just purchased a 2000 201D and none of the interior lights work. Does anyone know what breaker these are listed on? The bulbs look good in most of them.

2. Member
    Breaker under the drivers console. Should be labeled. Main switch has to be ON to power them. Mine switch in two directions but only come on in one

I've been working on the one's in my father in-law's old boat and you may need to take them out and see if the little roller is still there and attached to the lens as well. When you rotate the lens to turn them on there is a roller attached to one side of it that makes the electrical connection, I have 2 that are broken so I'm going to make a new setup to replace the old lights with LED's and a switch(still waiting on supplies to show up). As Stropp said they will probably only work one way, least that's the way that I've seen mine hooked up. I did a fair amount of research on the lights themselves and have been able to locate and buy an amber lens version but the clear lens ones I keep getting a no longer available which is why I'm going to make my own light to replace them. As Stropp said main switch must be on for them to work, if you take one out and test the wires coming to it you should have 12v at the light if the power switch is in on position. Hope this helps some, good luck m8.

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab/Cummins
    2002 Cobra Coosa 216/2003 Scorpion Inboard Jet