looking for a Guntersville report 3/29/21

Hey Fellas, I'm heading to G ville next week 4/3/21-4/11/21 for vacation was wondering if I can get a heads up on what the bite is?

Thanks guys.

We are staying at waterfront bay about mid lake.

Pm if you don't want to broadcast .

Thank you, Crankin

2. Member
    Went 10 days ago for a couple days and it was very tough. Water temps an moon phase should have had them up shallow on a ratl-trap, spinnerbait, chatterbait bite but the flood water really jacked that up, at least for me. They should be shallow at this point but the excess rain has been messing that pattern up for me. Hopefully by next week the weather will be simmered down and the bite should be on fire.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chass75 View Post
    Went 10 days ago for a couple days and it was very tough. Water temps an moon phase should have had them up shallow on a ratl-trap, spinnerbait, chatterbait bite but the flood water really jacked that up, at least for me. They should be shallow at this point but the excess rain has been messing that pattern up for me. Hopefully by next week the weather will be simmered down and the bite should be on fire.
    Thank you for the response.

4. Member
    I was there last week four five days I’m in the same boat as chass75. They where moving up and I seen empty beds but the heavy rain pushed them back out. The water came up fast and got really dirty. If you found clear water you found fish but by the last day it was all but gone. We ended up going to chick on the way home and it was a blast. In the next two weeks Gvillle will be back to the spawn. You should have a really good trip.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Generator View Post
    I was there last week four five days I’m in the same boat as chass75. They where moving up and I seen empty beds but the heavy rain pushed them back out. The water came up fast and got really dirty. If you found clear water you found fish but by the last day it was all but gone. We ended up going to chick on the way home and it was a blast. In the next two weeks Gvillle will be back to the spawn. You should have a really good trip.
    Thanks for the post . I'm hoping that the bite is on . It sounds like things are pushed back a few weeks and the bite has been tough for a few weeks.

6. Member
    ttt

7. Member
    Caught several decent ones this afternoon, 6-8 feet of water, bouncing a stupid tube through grass beds. Water clarity was pretty good considering all the recent rain.