Unique Boat Products

Posted on this site to see if anyone had any info on Unique Boats Products.

I order a Hole Shot Plate from them through PayPal and have not received anything. Confirmation email - nothing.

Thought maybe someone on this site may have a name or phone number for the owner.

His web site shows lots of stuff for Bullet Boats - so I posted here.

Would like a name or phone number for contact. Web site does not include phone number. Just a "Contact Us" which I have done several times.

If not i will cancel my order through PayPal.

Thanks In Advance,

LA Hawg Caller

Due to UBP customer service over the past couple of years or so I would cancel my order and order from Chris Bailey at CB Marine. He is a board sponsor here and has great products.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Member
    I’m waiting on a hotfoot plate from them. Tried to contact them and no response. Thinking I’m going to see if I can cancel the order and order from Chris.

I would absolutely cancel and reorder somewhere else. Really the only way to put UBP out of business. The service is arguably the worst out there for any marine type business.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

5. Member
    A lot of hate for UBP. But I have to say I was extremely happy with everything he built for me. Center console/glovebox, top plate, bottom/holeshot plate, and an under windshield graph mount. All top notch. Too bad others have had so many issues.

They used to have some nice products, but wouldn’t be so bad of you could get ahold of him and get your stuff before the next decade. Chris Bailey is the only way to go.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

7. Member
    It’s not a hate thing, all it takes is a little follow up on his behalf. I left at least 5 voice mails along with 2 emails. No response. One has to assume that he has so much business that he dose not need anymore, or just a case of burn out dealing with the public. Either way he needs to OPEN or CLOSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard Bullet21XD View Post
    It’s not a hate thing, all it takes is a little follow up on his behalf. I left at least 5 voice mails along with 2 emails. No response. One has to assume that he has so much business that he dose not need anymore, or just a case of burn out dealing with the public. Either way he needs to OPEN or CLOSE.
    This is exactly right!! I had him make me a passenger side rod holder years ago for my XRD. Sent my money and never heard shit for weeks. No replies, no returned calls, nothing. Then one day it just showed up at my house. Very nice product, but i wont deal with him again. Got a foil from CB Marine and it went super smooth! Chris is much better. I have heard complaints of Chris not getting back to people, but my transaction was fine.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

9. Member
    I tried contacting UBP over a year ago and still waiting on a reply. PM'd Chris and left VM earlier this week and haven't heard a peep.
    Guess I'll just keep doing without.

10. Member
    I tried Chris with a vm and a pm and no answer so I called him and he answered on the second ring.

11. Member
    Mike and Chris are both very busy guys. Mike did alot of work on my Stroker and made my custom Deck extension. I have to say all of his products are top shelf and very high quality!! He is more a craft guy than a office and logistics guy but i dont think Mike or Chris have enough volume to support hiring a helper. I do understand folks frustration though when you cant get ahold of a vendor you are wanting to do business with.
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

12. Member
    Chris was sick with covid for a while too wasn't he?

Yes
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com