Thread: Cobra bow panel

Cobra bow panel

I have a 1995 viper 201 D, bought it new from Elk River Marina in Grove OK. My trolling motor was stolen a few weeks ago and the thief stole my bow panel as well. I need a photo of the trolling motor/tilt & trim bow control panel so I can have one made. If any fellow viper/Cobra owners have one or know where I can get a replacement I'd appreciate it.

2. Member
    Sorry to hear about that Bil. Hate that crime has become such a problem. I can get you photos and dimensions. You should be able to find kydex and mold your own. Give me a few days. Please PM your cell.

Here you go. Note that it's not carbon fiber. The carbon fiber look is a sticky sheet that I covered the plastic with.

Tom

IMG_0660.JPG

4. Member
    Not to hijack the post, but does anyone know where to get outside piece? Mine is shattered and I would like to replace both pieces of the bow panel.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-n-fire View Post
    Not to hijack the post, but does anyone know where to get outside piece? Mine is shattered and I would like to replace both pieces of the bow panel.
    Contact Carlton Beach at Beach Customs, (Beach Customs | Facebook). He is 3D priting panels for the Champion guys. Reach out to him, he can fix you up.