Thread: Weeeeeee lol

Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Weeeeeee lol

Fun day for me. Made some money but nice to see some mega bullish moves. How’s everyone fair?

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I had a great week trading. Such a great week that I sat out most of Friday. What a mistake that was. That end of day move would have made the month for me.

3. Member
    The account I am running for my stepmother is up huge. I have tp pay her out a set sum and cover real estate expenses so we invested in banks and value stocks over the last three years to cover these. It was drawing down slowly, which is to be expected and now it is up over where we started 3 years ago. I never expected that.

4. idbefishing
    Benefited both ways on the up/down swings of QS, BIDU, SPY. Puts printed all week. It seemed playing puts is much easier than calls.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    Benefited both ways on the up/down swings of QS, BIDU, SPY. Puts printed all week. It seemed playing puts is much easier than calls.
    i definitely prefer selling puts than calls

6. idbefishing
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    i definitely prefer selling puts than calls
    are you losing from selling puts the last couple of weeks?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    are you losing from selling puts the last couple of weeks?
    I haven't really sold many. A few months ago I did a few on Pepsi when it dropped around 132 and I got assigned on one at 132 and another at 130 but I was wanting to own Pepsit at those prices. I have one out now on Amazon at 2800 strike expiring April 21. I may start selling a few callas on Apple since I need to trim the position a bit.