Thread: LVS32 bolt?

LVS32 bolt?

Hey guys,

got back from a fish yesterday and noticed my lvs32 laying on the front of the boat. Turns out the bolt on my perspective mode mount popped out somewhere along the way.

I’ve been scowering the internet and even trying a broad selection of stuff I have at home. It seems like it’s a 1/4 inch but the thread pattern on everything I have doesn’t work. Does anyone know what bolt/pattern it is?

id love to take it to the hardware store and just try bolts out but that would involve completely uninstalling it from the marine network I’ve got set up.
    06 Stratos 294 ProXL

2. Member
    I don't offhand, but will say that when i rotated mine on the normal mount, it only took clicking one or two times and that bolt worked loose, then it just flopped. Then I had to take it off the pole to retighten. I put a very small amount of threadlock on it. I'm suprised you can't find a mount kit on garmin.com. Maybe a call to tech support would get that bolt size?

3. Member
    From what I've found it's an M6 shoulder bolt (can't remember the length though). If it's the same as the original transducer mount, maybe bring that one in or measure it at least before heading to the hardware store. I can't remember off-hand on my perspective mount.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-OyUFIW...ode-Mount.html check out the "what's in the box section"
    Jan-Erik
    2000 Ranger 520DVS, Mercury Optimax 225HP

4. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Who controls John Gill?

5. Member
    Thank you for finding this for me, I was searching the forums but it wasn’t coming up in my searches. Very much appreciate it.
    06 Stratos 294 ProXL