Thread: Guntersville?

Guntersville?

Surprising my 11 year old son with his 1st trip to the lake. Leaving Sunday and will be fishing a couple days and will be staying in Scottsborro. How’s the water color and how’s the bass fishing? He’s been asking to go and can’t wait to see his expressions when I tell him tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance

2. Member
    It was largely a mud hole this week, especially north at Scottsboro where I live part time. The debris in the river channel was scary. The rain we had yesterday does not help. I think it will take several days to “recover”. I’m going to wait at least a week before I go back.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    It was largely a mud hole this week, especially north at Scottsboro where I live part time. The debris in the river channel was scary. The rain we had yesterday does not help. I think it will take several days to “recover”. I’m going to wait at least a week before I go back.
    Thanks! Might have to reschedule.

4. Member
    I would look at the big bass splash results on fb Sealy outdoors. A lot of 6s 5s 4s and a few 7s and a 8.59 leading today

5. Member
    Go to lake Martin instead. It's on fire and it's not flooded like every lake in Alabama.
    Joey Aderhold

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderhold View Post
    Go to lake Martin instead. It's on fire and it's not flooded like every lake in Alabama.
    Shush. Martin isn't fishing that good. Nobody is having 30 fish days. Not at all.

7. Member
    Thanks for all the info; but had to cancel the trip. Fished a club tournament this past Saturday and my lower unit went out.

8. Member
    Hate to hear that bud. But it just means that the next trip will be better.