Banned

Sold the 2017 Tracker 175TXW

We really didn't use it much in 2020, as the lakes were shut down around here for Covid. When the lakes finally did open, we used it twice. Put her up for sale and she went to a new family last night. Bought the boat in August of 2017 and sold it with 33 hours. I do not have plans for another boat at this time.

2. Member
    They shut down the lakes for Covid? How the hell does being out on the lake in your boat increase Covid risk? This pandemic is insane.
    2021 Tracker 190 TE W/ Mercury 115 Pro XS

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dneals View Post
    They shut down the lakes for Covid? How the hell does being out on the lake in your boat increase Covid risk? This pandemic is insane.
    In March 2020, actually had a Ranger tell me COVID lingers in the outside air for 8 hours.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bshort View Post
    In March 2020, actually had a Ranger tell me COVID lingers in the outside air for 8 hours.
    I'd think I would have told the ranger to "think about what you are saying. Might want to think for yourself a little."
    But I know nothing you could have done for insane government stupidity and scam.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dneals View Post
    The virus is not the problem the gubernment is.