Processing Fee for CATT Tournament Registrations....

Now that is pure Bullshit...

2. Member
    It's because of credit cards processing fees. A lot of companies do it for online orders. Even MLF is doing it now.

In fact, all online companies do it. CATT is just upfront with it. Some companies just inflate their prices to cover it.

CATT also allows you to pay at the ramp to avoid any fees.

Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

Several business here charge a percentage if you use a card. I have no problem with it because if I don't want to pay it I have a option to pay cash .
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

4. Member
    Last edited by munchie; 04-02-2021 at 01:22 AM.

I guess we are used to fishing events with a larger payout that have never had such ridiculous fees. And paying cash at the ramp is not an option with a late registration fee. Just saying......

It's not hard to eat $9.50 as a tournament trail. Just kinda sucks to see it tacked on. I know FLW has entry fees. I think MLF is invitational and no fee, correct?
    Ed Mawyer
    2014 Bass Cat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS

Hey guys I appreciate you fishing but so you know we normally payback 100% of the entry fee. The trails you guys were fishing in the past did not. We were the 1st. As far as the CC fees I cannot absorb that much expense when I pay back the percentage of the entry fees that I do. As was said in the post other trails such as the MLF (BFL) charge a fee and the ones that don't keep a large portion of the entry fee. It's not pure bullcrap...not even close.

Munchie, you or anyone else in NC or VA has never paid 3 memberships. Complete false statement. You should research before you post such mess. Didn't you win like $9,000 at Kerr with the other trail I run? It's the same format as CATT. We don't keep more than $20 of each entry fee like others. We do charge a Spring and a Fall membership. Each season has a final and money from each Qualifier is put in to the Final. We have the largest membership in the Carolinas. You have the chance to win thousands of dollars.

1st Place at the CATT Championship the past 3 years has been $25,000. I would think that's a pretty big payback.

But instead of posting on a public site why not just ask for a refund? Or there's a number on the CATT site to call.
    Last edited by cattdaddy; 03-26-2021 at 06:09 AM.

8. Member
    Perfect answer to dumb statements Cattdaddy...SB...
    2006 Ranger 188 VX with 150 E TEC and I EAT BASS!!!

Brett is a straight up guy I fish his trails because he pays back good and they are well run.

10. Member
    2nd that.

11. Banned
    Sounds up front to me also.