FEP BLUE dental insurance.

Looking for suggesting on how to get then to pay a claim. I have been told by them 4 times now the check was sent to dental office
    Dental office says they have not received check. Have been working on this since Nov 2019. FEP Dental says address is wrong and office refuses to change address. Talked to supervisor today and said they would send out another check. I recommended that they
    send me check with my name and Dentist name and I would take it there. She said they could not do it because they are contracted to send check to Dentist office. Any suggesting would be appreciated.

2. Member
    Small claims court .

3. Member
    Conference call between you, dentist and insurance co.

4. Member
    Follow up. Insurance rep said give then another 2 weeks to get it settled. Told rep this has cost me money and time and hope no veteran should have this done to them. Thanks for the suggestions. If this does not get settled by 6 April 2021 I thinking about contacting my State Rep. I been looking for someone in charge of FEPBLUE DENTAL but can not find a name or address.

Thanks again.

5. Member
    https://www.scc.virginia.gov/pages/Insurance

If you can't get this settled soon, get your states insurance commissioner involved.