Help with 88 v175

Does anyone have any info or specs on an 88 v175? I have a friend that purchased one as a builder. He is really interested in pictures of the console as the plate the gauges sit in is missing. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Member
    Ill see what I can come up with tomorrow...If it's like mine ,1990 mod.They were made with 1/4in. plexiglass painted on the back,yes and mine still look great

3. Member
    sorry it took so long to get back to you,Been fishing...I have the 1988 year model HydraSport brochure it does not have a V175 model listed.It has two differend models listed rated for 175HP.The dash panels all seem to be thes same from 88-92 from what I can see.I took pictures of my 1990 model DVTSX 18ft. whitch is one of the 175hp rated boats.hope the pics help'DSCF1768.JPGDSCF1769.JPGDSCF1770.JPGDSCF1771.JPG

4. Member
    look at the serial number,the last 5 r 5 digets/numbers will tell you the model of the boat,post them a I will look for the exact model and post specs if I have them

5. Member
    I also have a DVTS 18FT mines black and red awesome boat,I like the center storage they put in this model gives you extra deck space to fish off of.
    I'm thinking of selling to get a newer one before I retire.

6. Member
    Thank you guys for the info and pics. I will get this to my friend

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skywayvett View Post
    I also have a DVTS 18FT mines black and red awesome boat,I like the center storage they put in this model gives you extra deck space to fish off of.
    I'm thinking of selling to get a newer one before I retire.
    Mine is Black and Blue,Bought mine new.boat2020.jpg