Thumbs Up Swimbait special livestream this weekend for anyone interested

I mostly avoid posting anything from the channel in here, but figured this one may be of interest for you guys. We do a weekly livestream on my YouTube channel to cover a bunch of different topics, and this week we're moving the show to Saturday night and talking everything big bait/swimbaits. We're bringing in two other guys from New Hampshire that real only fish big baits, and we're doing a full deep dive on it all with them. Swimbaits, wake baits, glides, gear used, specific setups for different conditions from ice out to ice in, etc.

The whole stream gets posted to the channel immediately afterwards anyway so people can watch it whenever. Swing by if it sounds like you might be interested in watching that one.

Hope you're all already out there fishing now or getting ready to.

Good luck to both of you with the live stream.
    I haven't got to watch live yet but have checked out most of them afterwards. I think you both do a good job.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Good luck to both of you with the live stream.
    I haven't got to watch live yet but have checked out most of them afterwards. I think you both do a good job.
    Thanks Tim! They're fun for me to do and sooo much easier than making normal videos. Good way for me to keep up with all of this on a weekly basis.